Unfortunately, we can't use the free camping facilities this time. HOWEVER, the Quindanning Race Committeee has kindly allowed the use of thier facilities for the Euroglider's event (05 February, 2022).
The cost is $15 per person, which includes camping fees, and a contribution to the bus hire, to take campers from the Race Club to the Quindanning Hotel for the concert, and back again.
Race Club Committee members will be managing the entry into the Race Club for camping from 12 noon on the 23.10.2021. PLEASE remember to PRINT out your CAMPING TICKET/S PRIOR to leaving home!!
- HARD COPY CAMPING TICKETS MUST BE PRESENTED, as there is no WIFI/Internet connection to view e-copies.
- Failure to present Hard Copies of the Camping Ticket/s will result in a camping fee; Refusal to pay this fee will result in a refusal to enter.
Also: This is the first time that the Race Club Committee has allowed our patrons to use the camping grounds. Please be respectful of the facilities (see the Camping Conditions, below, provided by the committee), and of other campers.
The Race Track facilities belong to our community; we are glad your group wishes to utilise them. We hope that you respect that the grounds are maintained by volunteers, with these conditions to assist them, and maintain good relations with neighbors.
- Entrance to the Race Club is ONLY between 12 noon and 6pm on the 05.02.2022
- The camp grounds must be vacated by 10am on the 06.02.2022
- There are to be no vehicles on the Race Track
- No Firearms on Grounds
- Dogs must be nder control at all times, and restrained at night time
- Trail bikes, including children's motorbikes, are not permitted to be ridden on the grounds
- No fires
- All rubbish to be removed from grounds
- Drones may be used only upon request. IF request is granted, drones may only be used:
- above the property,
- not near/pestering animals,
- and within daylight areas
- Other noisy electronic toys are not permitted, unless approved by the committee
- You must provide your own drinking water
- Hard copy "Camping for the Eurogliders" tickets, for each person camping, are to be presented to race club volunteers at the entrance, before entry into the grounds will be permitted. Failure to present the pre-purchased tickets WILL result in a camping fee; refusal to pay this fee will result in refused entry.
Thank you, in advance, for your cooperation.